FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to
customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the
highest possible levels. Evidence of this is that FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 (Quality
Standard) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environment Standard) certified company.
We, Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company (FAMCO) are committed to use our expertise,
energy and passion to provide products and services of superior quality and efficiency
with due regard to safety and the environment, thereby creating value for our customers
In order to achieve this we have established the following vision, quality commitments
and quality objectives.
To be recognised by our customers as the company whose service standards exceed
those of our competitors.
- We will comply with the requirements of Quality Management System based on
ISO 9001: 2008 and continually strive to improve the system to ensure effectiveness
- We have established quality objectives throughout the organisation and management
will monitor and review the achievement of these objectives periodically.
- This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure continuing suitability.
- This policy is available to all employees and will be provided to customers on request.
Quality Objectives (to be achieved by 31/12/2010)
- 95% immediate parts availability, strive to achieve 100% within 72 hours to customers
- 99% of all workshop repairs to be completed right first time.
- Emergency calls to be attended at site within 4 hours.
- Workshop booking period not to exceed 24 hours upon customer request.
- Routine quotations to be provided within 24 hours.
- Assess customer satisfaction by way of regular and ongoing CSI performance measurement.
The Quality Management System is authorised by and has the unqualified support of
FAMCO management. It is a mandatory requirement that all FAMCO staff comply with
this policy and the systems and procedures required for its implementation.